China Star

Thursday, November 02, 2006

On October 12, 2006, 26 of us left Vancouver for China. Many of us were not prepared for what we were about to experience. Some had been in Asia before, but for many, this was going to be an unfoldment of many breathtaking moments. China is a land of contrasts and contradictions.
There is beauty in it's countryside, it's people, and it's culture. I for one, was overwhelmed. Each day, I found myself in awe, and yet so grateful to have been born into a country like Canada. I bought a new camera prior to leaving for China, and it wasn't until I had been there a few days before I finally had it figured out. Thanks to Bob. I hope you enjoy the pictures that you see. They are just my impressions of China, there were so many photo ops that were not taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home